Sunday, March 28, 2010

WRESTLEMANIA IS HERE!!!!

Dear you,
WM26 is here today IM SO EXCITED!!
I may not be able to watch it but I will be updated. Hopefully my mom will pull through and buy it on Demand! I've cleaned, cooked and now I'm ready for some WRESTLING!!! My winners for tonight are the following:

The Undertaker beats Shawn Michaels... not because I want him to win (because I don't) but because Shawn Michaels is retiring anyway and a streak last longer than a retired career anyway

Bret Hart v s Mr.Mcmahon... honestly I don't care for this match, it's lame and boring and above all, has no reason to be there. If this was a real match it would be Mcmahon all the way... so sorry Hart

Batista vs John Cena... Batista all the way, Cena has too many chances and too many wins, he should step down from the pedestal for a little and give someone else the chance. And Batista has a mean streak and won't stop at anything and has Mcmahon on his side... he's definatly gonna win

Chris Jericho vs Edge... I'm rooting for Edge... he developed a super strong fan base, and came back from a huge injury and I love him a little lol... he has the fans on his side and a huge heart... he will win
Money in the Bank... I don't know everyone in it but I know that Christian will win and he will use it on someone...I don't know who but he will win

Big Show and Miz vs Morrison and R-Truth... though I learned to like R-Truth and I'm in love with John Morrison, I don't think they can beat the Big Show (he does only have two moves and super big so maybe) and The Miz (he's mostly talk and not as strong as Show, but he is a skilled wrestler) They may be able to do it (I just convenced myself lol)

Triple H vs Shaemus... to tell you the truth, I don't know where this match came from, I missed like 30 mins of a show and they have a new match at WM26? Confusing... I'm thinkin that they are going to get Shaemus to win, and turn HHH heel... it could happen

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase vs Cody Rhodes... I really don't know... Either of the two of Legacy could go for a push right now, and Randy is at the I'm-turning-baby-face time again, so you really don'tm know what's gonna happen... I'm going for one of the guys in Legacy, Sorry Randy I still love you!

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio... Talk about "Last Minute" I didn't even know this was a match until like 2 hours ago... I don't know what's gonna happen... I don't care except that Rey might have to take off his mask and show everyone his beautiful face :) but that's all and it won't go farther than that.

10 Divas Tag Team match... Michelle McCool...I don't know!!! I really don't care about this match, because it won't make a difference for the Diva Talent, they suck and most of them are only models...When I get there I'm gonna change Diva history again (i.e. Trish Stratus, Lita, etc.) Count on it!

Love your infamous WWE/Wrestlemania Fan, Mo

P.S. If you watch it you will see why Ilove this Sport

Mondays 8-10:05 pm RAW; 8-10:08 pm TNA

Tuesdays 8-9 (?) is NXT

Thursdays 8-9 or 9-10 is Superstars

Fridays 7-9 is Smackdown! (Yes there is a exclaimation point after Smackdown!... I didn't do that to yell at you lol

No comments:

Post a Comment