Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secrets Exposed?

Dearest reader....
Yeahh right lol! Just kidding! Thanx for reading!

My secret? I'm a HUGE wrestling fan. I've been a fan since birth I think :). My family loved it, but now I think that I'm the only lasting fan in my fam (+ my uncle, huge fan!) So I guess I have to tell some stories now.

Yes I have been since birth, and watched wrestling since I've started watching t.v., and have been a future wrestling star since 8th grade.

I want to be apart of the superstardom of the WWE and the rebelious feel of TNA. It just brings me in and I can't get enough. I know that you think it's fake but to me it's entertainment. I love every second of the thrills. I grew up on Jeff Hardy, The Rock, and my all time fav, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

It doesn't matter if it's scripted, I want to be apart of it. I've been comtemplating the job I want to have but I can't want anything else. There is nothing out there more exelorating than hearing your name chanted over thousands of people. I can't have a boring, corner-of-the-office job. It's not for me.

-The future rebellious and hopefully not infamous Mo

P.S. I'm sorry that this wasn't the best of these entries but I really wanted to share this with people. It's really important to me. So I say thank you my dearest readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment