Monday, March 22, 2010

First Day back from Spring Break :(

You can tell that it sux coming back from a long break and going back to what you usually do...work. And some people have jobs but they get paid. I have to go to school and work to help myself... and not get paid. I really need a job. It doesn't even have to be fun! I just need a regular income and I'll even offer to do my own taxes at a young age. (Yeah right!) It was worth a shot... Anyway

I recently found out that I'm in love with a guy I only talked to over Facebook and a half a time in person. And the strange thing it that I know he feels the same about me. I met him in 8th grade and now I'm in 10th grade still feeling the same about him! Crazy right? So here's the story:

I'm on facebook and I get a friend request from a guy (the weird part it that I didn't read the name) So I just added him and said,"who is this?"... he just says that he is going to my school in a couple of days. I told him ok and didn't delete him because he didn't really talk to me after that and didn't put him in the catagory as "weirdo"... so days went by and forgot about him.

Then one day I was walking to school adn I see these 2 guys walking in front of me...One of them turn around and gives me a double take. And it's him (Mr.Untouchable). He tells his friend to go ahead and he waits for me and eventually he walks towards me and with me. We talked for a little bit and I got butterflies because he remembered me after a long time and really wanted to meet me. I stared to notice that I only see him once a day for a second and that makes my day feel so much better.

And don't worry there is a bad side to this story: He starts to date one of my best friends at that school. ( I just recently switched to that school and everyone was new to me) and after that, another one of my best friends and I could never see his taste in girls except for me ( I can have ugly friends ok?)

Eventually the year ends and I go on to 9th grade and then 10th grade and his name seems to come up again... on Facebook. He started talking to me and wondering how I was. I felt so happy. Then he said that he can't talk to me long because of his girlfriend... (Insert stab to the heart) me being the polite person I am didnt react to it (much) and asked who she was. He said Preg (That's a made up name by the way), and that she was in the same grade as me and the same school! It shocked me and I realized that if this girl goes to that same school as me she can fight me and I stay out of the way of drama as much as possible.

a few days went by and I decided that I was going to check my myspace (In the Words of Jericho, "Myspace is so 2004") I don't get on it but I check every 3 months to make sure nobody has been using it. My friend Prego (Made up name as well) added me as a friend... and she had Mr. Untouchable kissing her in her profile picture, (Insert another stab to the heart) HELLO!!?? PREG IS PREGO (I guess I didn't see her as a Preg, otherwise I would have known. Oh and I found out later that he knocked her up! (That's why her name is Preg and Prego, Duh)

So I'm heartbroken, but all things aside, I love him and he loves me. That's a given. He may have been with all of my post-middle school friends and knocked up my UBERHigh school friend, but I still have deep feeling for him. I can honestly say it was love at first site. And most likely the last time that will happen because this went SOOO GREAT! not...

-The oh-so in love infamous Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment