Monday, May 10, 2010

Wrestling Day-Dreams

My love: Randy Orton...
My Sexiest: Shawn Michaels
My Desire: Adam Copeland (edge)
My Ultimate dream: date them all lol

J/K Wrestling has become a fantasy world for me. Every so often, I think up what it would be like to be on the road, or have fans, or wrestle. AndI even dream up the gossip in the locker room. Yeah that's the easy part :)

I want that feeling of bein wanted. Wanted to perform, wanted to go to a city to see my fans. It's exilerating.

Mostly I dream up my relationships with the superstars, knockouts and Divas:

Some being that I date Orton or A.J. Styles. (My favs)

I'm besties with Angelina Love, Melina, Kelly x2, the Bellas, Velvet Sky, Miz and Morrison, Michelle McCool and Layla, Tara/Victoria, R Truth, Edge, Chris Jericho, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Both Hardys and the whole Hardy Show.

I hate Mickie James, Maria, Katie Lea, and Dixie Carter, Batista (and you know why, that loser),

John Cena, Edge, Miz, and Morrison love me but can't have me

And the rest are Randoms I think.

I dream about traveling all the time, spending times with my wrestling friends, living in Texas with the house that I built. I record as much as I can, I respect everyone, I like driving everywhere but rather sleep. I update Twitter to update fans. I have live streams also. I wear sweats as much as I can (not in the pulic eye)I wear comfortable outfits while looking cute and pretty laid back because I was a fan at some point.

And most importantly i dream of the gossip and what wrestle zone will say about me. I dream that I will be talked about because of my frequent moves between TNA and WWE (Starting on WWE and switching from then on). I see that mr.McMahon makes a secret deal with me to stay on TNA because he's not ready for me to be on WWE yet(this goes onfor about 2 years.)

I have a contract that lets me be me: meaning that I can do an interview whenever I feel like it. I can tweet what I feel like as long as it doesn't put the company in danger. I say what I want as long as I run it by the company first.

I have the perfect life, but the gossip and lies is what tears me down. That is what I feel my wrestling life WILL be like. And this will be my Legends Tour (Era?)

Your Daydreaming and also less infamous than before (thanx Twitter) Mo

P.S. I will probably post my Bucket List next! Stay tuned?

No comments:

Post a Comment