Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stars of the WWE I Dislike

Ok this is gonna be not-so-short and not-so-sweet. I plan to be brutally honest.

First of all I am a huge fan of wrestling. Though I love the sport dearly, I always have my complications.

Like Batista a.k.a the biggest wrestling no-no in history (for the standards of a huge wrestling fan) He disrespects wrestling as a whole by "being there for the money". If I was a wrestler, who cares when I'll be paid?! I don't care. I get to hang with my fans and compete in the sport that I have admired all of my life. Batista doesn't care for the sport. Yes, he is good at what he does but when the admiration of the sport is lost there is not reason to call it entertaining and worthe it. When Davey-Boy lost his admiration for the sport, he lost the entertainment he brought to the show (that's why RAW kinda sucks right now.

Ok, some of the dive competition. Yes there is a good female wrestler once in a while and someone that can draw in a crowd. But the WWE isn't really doing that for us. TNA has done it perfectly. Blood, tears and women go great on television, WWE has yet to figure that out.

The women's division consist of a) pretty pretty divas that have not talent; b) talented divas; and c) divas that have talent and CAN'T show it. I feel bad for them all, some could get better, others could get a really good push and better competition, and others... well let's just say that TNA loves the Knockouts Division.

There are some in the WWE that just can't get the proper push: Carlito turned bad along with his brother and ruined thir image (don't like them now) and others that have too much of a push: i.e. John Cena

And there are others that fall into the background and others that are just jobbers (Evan Bourne:from the beginning to before Gail Kim)

Now I said my peace

The brutally honest and oh-so infamous Mo

P.S. Not a hater

No comments:

Post a Comment