Sunday, May 9, 2010

Twitter or Facebook and Rants

Ok I'm torn. Twitter has become my new FB. I used to out EVERYTHING on fb but now I found some friends and some actual wrestling fans, I think I can safely say that Twitter completes me :D nah but I don't get why Miley left... anyway all you have to do is find a common interest with some ppl and that's now you find friends. plus I was getting in trouble for putting stuff in fb i should not have out and now my mom doesn't have a Twitter so I'm home free!

So my rants... I'm in love with ranting. It's like a short blog. You write about your feeling towards something and ppl comment or give it a thought. I like it and im sure other ppl like it. I'm planning to do one once a day on Twitter and I hope ppl like it. I want to do them about WWE and TNA. Yeah Angelina Love is following me, so I have to give TNA the benefit of the doubt because I don't want her to stop following me. But other than that, I will comment on both companies and hopefully I won't do it lightly. I want people to recognize me for my thoughts and opinions and actually take it and toy with the ideas. That's why I rant and blog. It completes me, even more that Twitter. lol. I hope ppl read this and know me.

The Infamous, online obsessed Mo

And on a journey to be know for her truth-telling abilities. lol I'm strange :D

No comments:

Post a Comment