Monday, October 11, 2010

An Original Poem

This is an original poem by me :) I woke up and wrote this in about 5 minutes. I hope you enjoy.


This feeling... irreplaceable

The excitment moving through me is undeniable. TO be ableto wake up with this man

lying beside me is unfathomable. A dream. The quiet breaths that float from his mouth

smell of a faint mint. The cover lie restless above his beating chest. You can feel

the softness of his eyes underneath those buterfly kisses. He's still but we are

moving together. In sync. I reach over, slowly but surely, just to get a rise out

of my own emotions. This is real. He is beauty beyond the gods and feels the same

towards me. Just before he had lain for his sleep he reminded me of all we worked

for. Welooked into each others eyes. I thought of what we had. He thought of what

could be. This was love. This is love. And it shall always be lve. This feeling...

irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment