Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am MORE than a fan

Ok, some things to know about me :)

I am an avid fan of wrestling, more specifically, WWE Wrestling.

I collect anything I can. I have a Randy Orton, Edge, Kofi Kingston, and John Cena Summerslam cups. I have a John Cena:Cenation poster on the back of my door. I'm not a big fan of John Cena, but he is a wrestler, which means I respect him more than a normal person that I'm not a fan of. I have a Summerslam poster on my wall. I also have a Hell in a Cell 2010 collectable cup. I have like 4 WWE Magazines. I just got a job recently so that's why I don't have more than that. I still have my Hell in a Cell ticket stub. I have a Hardy T shirt and a Hell in a Cell T shirt. I have lots of stuff from Hell in a Cell because that's the first PPV and WWE I have ever been to and it's also my only one. I plan to go to more of course :)

I also have a more creative side to me as well when it comes to WWE wrestling:

I have wrestling gear drawings hanging in my room. These are rough sketches of what I would like to wear to the ring. The more important thing that I have is my Diva Diary: Road to Wrestling. It consist of outfits, themes, characters, finishing moves, plans after and before high school, and much more.

I'm not really a planner, but wrestling is more important to me than anything so I want it it to be perfect, or at least work out for me. I would do anything to be a wrestler.

My Plan:

after high school, immediately pursue in wrestling by joining WWA4 in Atlanta, Georgia. I don't care about college much but I will enroll at Clarks Atlanta University. Whatever happens, happens. I will compete in Road Rules and win. I will go back to school and WWA4, afterwards. Then after the Real World is finished taping, I will compete for Road Rules again. I will be scouted by the WWE and drop out of school and frequently fly between Atlanta and Florida because of FCW. After I finish 3 years of WWA4 I will enroll competely in FCW and in a short time get into the WWE, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment