Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dream: Phenom 10/26-27/10

Ok so I had this dream last night. I don't know what most of it was about but some of it was important.

I remember being at a school and a funeral. First the school, that's where I saw the computers. I was with people I knew and didn't. We were upstairs and in a place I didn't recognized.

Next place:

I was at a funeral. I don't know who's but I knew the person. I didn't know the people there but I talked to them as if I did. I was looking for someone, as if I had a clue and that they would be there. I was looking for them and running away from someone. Maybe the same person, I don't know. I have been walking around for someone. I catch a glimmer in my eyes: Black. It scares me and gives me a shock. I don't know why this scares me so much and gives me so much anxiety but it does and my conscious knows more than I do. Later on I am hanging and talking to my friends ( I don't recall the conversation or if we were even talking and I was just put there in a different scene; I don't know these people but my dream does) I see him in the corner of my eye. Look at him square in the face. My dream zooms into him and he is smirking. I instantly crouch down in FEAR! I don't know where this fear is coming from or why but it's overbearing. I start to cry in my dream while holding down my head close to my knees. This is fear. The person that made me have this fear in my dream was, in his Wrestlemania attire, The Undertaker. I have NEVER been scared of this Superstar before but in this dream, I felt a fear I have never felt before.

Why was it him? Why was I scared of him? Why did he smirk at me? Why was I looking for him? Was I looking for him? Who was I looking for? What does this dream mean?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Waking up, this took me be suprise. I hope to find the truth

Your Dream analyzing, future of the WWE, and kinda infamous, Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment