Thursday, July 8, 2010

RANT: July 8th 2010

OOOOOKKKK lol

I'm freaking going crazy on Twitter and all that. I love Twitter. Honestly I have closer friends on Twitter than in real life. Love my Twitapeeps!!

Anyway, I guess I'll give an update of the WWE since I'm soo bored
SD: I haven't really been watching Smackdown since I found out the CM Punk got injured or that Kane's bad acting is being exploited on National and HD TV. Well anyway.

For some reason they are pushing Rey to become champion... uhhh what's wrong with that statement? REY IS SUPPOSED TO BE LEAVING!! Another WWE management FAIL! They are pushing someone that the WWE Universe AND the actual person doesn't want to be champ! First of all I hate all the crap that comes out of Rey's mouth about family. (kinda like what Kaval says about the WWE Universe, hmmm). and Lastly, I hate that he was the first little person to get Heavyweight title shots before anyone. It sucks! So anyway before I get carried away...

LayCool is fighting with the Blondtourage? Whatever the heck that means... WTH does that even make sense? That blond chick that has no idea how to wrestle and the other blond chick that's a stripper... wait, there is no difference!! They both can't wrestle AND they have both stripped for people once or twice... UGH! I hate them! Kelly2 and that other thing! But I do love LayCool!


Well that;s all I remember what's happening on SD,,, that's all that matters


RAW: Cena is still acting like the champ he isn't

Nobody remembers or notices that Sheamus is the champ.

Randy Orton is turning FACE!!! NOOOOO!!! or babyface or something! At least he is himself. I love him when he gets cranky lol whatev... sooo where was I? Oh yeah

Bourne is getting a VERY annoying push. He can go to SD and get a push but right now you don't even fit in with the heavyweights and experienced wrestlers on RAW. IDK what the fool is doing there!Go jump off of stuff on SD and leave my entertainment to the big boys! lol

The NEXUS are still dominating which is good. Excellent air time, building their presence with the WWE Universe, making their mark in history... this is one thing that Management got right in a while.


The Divas still suck... with the way that the Fatal 4 (read my FAtal 4 thoughts) they should really be pushing Tamina and Natalya for gold and an angle. WWE Management is doing absolutly NOTHING with them and frankly (I have never used that word before oooohh lol) I am sick of management... everytime they get something going they ruin it. UGH!!


And NXT.. hm getting more or less interesting I can say so myself. After I've seen them in action I can stop saying the cuties I want to win but the people that have the most potential to be champs... 1) Michael M. 2)Kaval 3) The Husker 4)Percy Watson

I recently changed my mind about Lucky Cannon because he is horrible in the ring, and very annoying to look at right now. And that guy with the Miz,,,, don't like him anymore... He's like a bad version of Miz and he's very annoying like that stupid jacket.

The first person to get voted off last week was Titus O"neil... I didn't understand until the pros let me know why and he should have been voted of... though I thought that LC should have went home,,, but that B**ch got immunation!! FAIL!!

And I think Husky Harris has what it takes, though he has not wins (Like a similar Brian Danielson) and Percy Watson has some in-ring talent AND the confidence on the mic so he may have a chance. Good luck guys because (LC) you're gonna need it!

-Love the tell it like it is, I'm famous/infamous Mo

PS I love this!:

Bye my hoes and bros from other MoFos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment