Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fangirls and Marks

Where do you even start? These people are SUPER annoying!

As a future wrestler, I see this stuff and am disgusted with them. They are saying how much they love a superstar and are actually SENDING it to them. Do you know how creepy this is??

I read the stuff they say like "I love you Randy!! Samatha is Lucky to have you!! Please reply!" <--actual stuff. They say they love you, say you're sexy, say you're their all. Like WTF?? If anyone, and I mean ANYONE said this kind of stuff to me I would be freaked out and beyond. I know the stars are used to and get the stuff everyday but jeez! Can anyone keep themselves to themselves?

He has a wife!! And you are sending crap like " I love you and we are meant to be" crap, like get a life. and find someone you're own age. And those are the fansgirls... The Marks are another story.

The Marks are 10 x annoying. They treat the wrestlers like crap because of what they see on tv. And that is the worst thing ever: Criticizing someone for their hard work. That's like me hating on Cena because he isn't Randy Orton (aka my favorite wrestler of this generation!) I don't like the way that John Cena is. and let me re-say this please. I don't like the way that the WWE is using Cena. He is the face of the WWE and is supposed to win everything. That doesn't give a fighting chance for anyone else. But... but John Felix Anthony Cena could possibly be the coolest guy ever. He's an actor. He's acts like someone he isn't and that's ok. But if you are a fan and are criticizing him that's low and I don't respect that at all.

These guys are the lowest of the low in the wrestling world. Whether they are the super fans or the mean fans, they are defiantly the most annoying. Those were the mean ones that I just said and the creepy one's are labeled the fangirls but can also be guys.

And then there are the people are the uber fans. These are the people who think this is completely real. Mostly they are the younger generation, because us older generation have been around the wrestling for a while. These people cry over it. It's scripted!! It's freaking scripted!! When they say "Vegetative State" that doesn't mean anything. Dead means dead in the real world. When you say "Vegetative" on tv it doesn't mean anything. And second.... idk what's second!

Just these people are so annoying and insane I don't want to follow you on Twitter. Nobody wants to see the tweets saying that you are visualizing them naked or are licking the computer screen with their bodies on them

In the future, I promise I will finally use the block button

Love The future famous and now infamous Mo

P.S. This isn't a very funny blog but it's what I felt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment