Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not a Hater, a Spectator

REcently....

The WWE fans have come to a solution that they want Mickie James back in the WWE. Me on the other hand, along with WWE Management, seem to not understand why.

First of all, divas are pretty... Mickie James-0 Me-1.

Second, she's average. Average fighter, average looking "thing" average singing career. She's average and the WWE isn't looking for average. (The reason why the WWE doesn't want Lucky Cannon)

Mickie James is obviously not my favorite wrestler. Obviously. Mostly because she reminds me of John Cena. John Cena is known as a show hog. Always getting unnecessary title shots and always being in the center of attention. Mickie James is known as the female version of John Cena. No me gusta

Just a few minutes ago, someone from my twitter page said that Mickie James is a legend. I had to ask how. No answer of course, because she's NOT! She is an average skanky wrestler that got a good push. Like CAndice Michelle, like Kelly2, and like Maria.

I don't like Mickie James and I never have. And one time I was at the point of hating her was when she said she was "all woman".... Everyone knows that she had a boob job or two. And that's what I'm pissed about more. And I was happy to see the chick go. (that was the last thing she did before she left)

So that's where I stand on the matter.

Love the non-hating, non-egotistical, infamous Mo

-Funny one coming soon? haha yeah!! PPV coming up so prepare for my rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment