Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why Wrestling Will Stick Around

Coming from the heart:

Truth be told, it's been around longer than anything. I've known wrestling longer than I've known myself. It's the one thing that will not give up on me. It's been entertaining me since I even laid eyes on it. I love everything about it. The politics, the people, the excitement and every single hardship that comes with it. I want to put everything I have, mind and body, on the line to be able to do what I love. They say, do what you love. I love wrestling. I want to travel everywhere, entertain in any possible way, and perfect being a philanthropist. Nothing else matters when it comes to this sport. I'm going to college for marketing and business management in hopes of one day owning something wrestling related, hopefully co-owning the WWE or owning an independent circuit or TNA. I have hopes an dreams like no other person. I want to meet my hero, Stone Cold Steve Austin. He paved the way for people like me. He wants me to do what I love, on the other hand my dad wants nothing more than me to fail. Stone Cold is everything I want to be: a leader, an entertainer, and the life of the show. I want to follow in his foot steps. Not only is being famous something I want. I want to be happy. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that it's Monday. I've been lonely, and wrestling makes me remember that there are people that love the same thing I love. I want to be happy more than anything. If I thought for one second that something else will make more happy than this, I will look into it. But until then, this is my life's work in the making.
I'm not the kind of person to be a regular person. I'm not the kind of person to give up on something I love. This is all I want. I want to be sore and loving it. I want Philanthropy to be my best work, and I want to be a household name to all.

- The hopefully famous WWE philanthropist, but until then infamous, Mo

This is coming from the heart. I want all to know that this is all I want in life. To live wrestling. It stuck around longer than my dad, so it must be important. peace and love always. Stick around and you might learn something

No comments:

Post a Comment