Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Paramore Post

Recently I came to realize my love for Paramore. I have always been a fan of their's but I didn't know who they were back then. Their music inspires me and I am eternally grateful. But I do have some concerns. Josh and Zac left in December and the brothers are saying that it's a corporate band. Shut up, k? No one cares about that! Chill out! I think Josh left for one simple reason which is explained in my mini rant in the next paragraph. Zac, on the other hand, left for another reason: He said that if his brother left Paramore, he would too. Bitch. Whatever, I'm over that fattie. They both seemed to find a respective band which makes no sense as to why Zac left. Why would he leave with his brother and not even join the same band? Stupid. But anyway here's my rant and I hope you enjoy it.

TheHurricosLevel (some guy on youtube): "If Paramore stayed like this (All We Know) I would have more respect for them , now being more in the spotlight they're are slowly becoming less interesting to eventually turn into corperate puppets, lets hope the band gets back together, and see if Hayley can switch her head on to whats happening."


*Actually, everyone changes. Every artist changes their sound one way or another. That's just how music is. Hayley has changed, obviously, but she wasn't the only one writing the songs if you haven't noticed. Josh wrote them too. She can't get all of the blame for the difference. And another thing, she is a woman. Maybe he left because he wanted a more masculine sound. He can't change her being a woman, all he can do is leave and that's what he did*

love your very striking and infamous, Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment