Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update

heyy everyone! it's June 9 2010. i'm just posting updates and future blog entries. I know that nobody reads this stuff but it's a way to get my opinions somewhere that someone can find it. I post tiny opinions on twitter. I don't out them on facebook anymore because I now only have opnions about wrestling.\

And speaking of wresting, NXT2 came out yesterday and it was awesome. I can say that I didn't see the first 30 mins of it but I got a look at some of the talent. I'm rotting for Lucky Cannon, Mike Hennig and Alex Riley and I think that's all. I mean not to be rascist but that big Titus guy scares me and that Percy Watson is kinda creepy. And that Husky kid is creepy but I love that Cody Rhodes is working with him, so it should be funny!

These are the pairings:

Alex Riley////The Miz

Eli Cottenwood////John Morrison

Husky Harris////Cody Rhodes

Kaval////LayCool

Lucky Cannon////Mark Henry

Michael McGillycutty////Kofi Kingston

Percy Watson////MVP

Titus O'Neil////Zack Ryder

I feel that with The Miz back he can make Alex Riley amazing

and MVP can fix his rookie's face lol and maaybe Cody Rhodes can pull out a win with his Hick

So some updates:

I will update with some stuff with Miley and my next chapter of my "Faux Book: The Road to Wrestling Story" lol I haven;t put any stuff up and I'm sure I posted chapter 2 but it isn't showing up. So i'm gonna look for it cyber-like. Um, that's pretty much it. Oh and if you haven't seen NXT beat up Cena which is a total fail for not only Cena but Punk as well and some of those bad acting NXT guys.TOTAL FAIL! find it on Youtube or go to wwe.com. And it's almost impossible for you not to see it because it keeps playing over and over and over and over... and I'm stopping..


So if you are reading this leave a commment. with 3 mmm's lol j/k I can't spell!

Love the I'm Famous/Infamous Mo

follow me on Twitter KyarraMo

find me on FB Kyarra Moore

or hit me up on yahoo answers

or maybe youtube.

Don't Myspace me, that's so 2004 (via Chris Jericho)peace out ya'll 'twas a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment